- Nalluri, J., et al. “BEST IN PHYSICS (THERAPY): Health Information Gateway and Exchange (HINGE): Radiation Oncology Data Analytics Portal.” MEDICAL PHYSICS. Vol. 45. No. 6. 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY, 2018.
- Nalluri, J., et al. “HINGE-A Demonstration of FHIR Framework Principles Into An Integrated Health Care Platform for Quality Assessment, Analytics and Smart Decision-Support Apps in Radiation Oncology.” MEDICAL PHYSICS. Vol. 45. No. 6. 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY, 2018.
- Nalluri, Joseph J., Pratip Rana, Debmalya Barh, Vasco Azevedo, Thang Dinh, Vladimir Vladimirov and Preetam Ghosh. “Determining causal miRNAs and their signaling cascade in diseases using an influence diffusion model.” Scientific Reports 7 (2017). [IF: 5.5]
- Nalluri, Joseph J., Debmalya Barh, Vasco Azevedo, and Preetam Ghosh. “miRsig: a consensus-based network inference methodology to identify pan-cancer miRNA-miRNA interaction signatures.” Scientific Reports 7 (2017). [IF: 5.5]
- Nalluri, Joseph J., Debmalya Barh, Vasco Azevedo, and Preetam Ghosh. “Towards a Comprehensive Understanding of miRNA Regulome and miRNA Interaction Networks.” Journal of Pharmacogenomics & Pharmacoproteomics 7, no. 160 (2016): 2153-0645. [IF: 1.55]
- Nalluri, Joseph J., Bhanu K. Kamapantula, Debmalya Barh, Neha Jain, Antaripa Bhattacharya, Sintia Silva de Almeida, Rommel Thiago Juca Ramos, Artur Silva, Vasco Azevedo, and Preetam Ghosh. “DISMIRA: Prioritization of disease candidates in miRNA-disease associations based on maximum weighted matching inference model and motif-based analysis.” BMC Genomics 16, no. 5 (2015): 1. [IF: 3.86]
- Barh, Debmalya, Bhanu Kamapantula, Neha Jain, Joseph Nalluri, Antaripa Bhattacharya, Lucky Juneja, Neha Barve et al. “miRegulome: a knowledge-base of miRNA regulomics and analysis.” Scientific Reports 5 (2015). [IF: 5.5]
- Nalluri, Joseph J., et al. “A smart healthcare portal for clinical decision making and precision medicine.” Proceedings of the Workshop Program of the 19th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking. ACM, 2018.
- Nalluri Joseph, Pratip Rana, Vasco Azevedo, Debmalya Barh, and Preetam Ghosh. “Determining influential miRNA targets in diseases using influence diffusion model.” In Proceedings of the 6th ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Health Informatics, pp. 519-520. ACM, 2015. [Acceptance rate: 29%]
- Nalluri Joseph, Bhanu Kamapantula, Preetam Ghosh, Debmalya Barh, Neha Jain, Lucky Juneja, and Neha Barve. “Determining mirna-disease associations using bipartite graph modelling.” In Proceedings of the International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Biomedical Informatics, p. 672. ACM, 2013. [Acceptance rate: 29%]
- Nalluri Joseph J., Debmalya Barh, Vasco Azevedo and Preetam Ghosh, “Bioinformatics and systems biology in bio-engineering,” Omics Technologies and Bio-engineering: Towards Improving Quality of Life. Ed. D. Barh. Academic Press, 2017. Print.
- J. Nalluri, et. al., “Determining miRNA-disease associations using bipartite graph modeling,” ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Health Informatics, 2013
- J. Nalluri and M. Mehrubeoglu, “Investigation of Hyperspectral Images of Biological Media through Parallel/Cluster Computing,” 9th Annual Pathways Student Research Symposium, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, November, 2011 [Presented Top 1% Superior Presentations among 186 participants]